We provide training and practice of new skills for 50 poor women in Bogor to learn self-help activities, test simple technology and management skills required for starting small home enterprises
1. Test making healthy food for their families by using raw materials which are readily available at the village such as catfish for fish balls, chicken feet for crisps and traditional cakes
2. Creating handicrafts using used materials such as clothes remnants and embroidery from seeds.
3. Test new technology by recycling organic garbage to make organic fertilizer
4. Learning for home enterprise management and book-keeping
5. Trying out selling their home products at the local market
Women participate in learning activities; implement the activities in the village and tryout selling their products at local markets. This additional income pays for food, education and family healthcare
1. Helps 50 women and their families to own a family enterprise on a micro-scale
2. Women will have additional income to increase their families welfare
3. Makes good relationships between women, community group and micro-support donors
Total Funding Received to Date: £113
Remaining Goal to be Funded: £1,513
Total Funding Goal: £1,626
This project has provided additional documentation in a PDF file (projdoc.pdf).